24708Re: Dreams

    Feb 3, 2004
      I'm rather upset at present, Eduard, but I'll try to respond.
      This reminds me of Shakespeare's play, The Tempest. It must be the
      spirit, Ariel, I think, who says:
      "We are such stuff as dreams are made on,
      And our little life is rounded with a sleep."
      Louise.

      -- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > Louise,
      >
      > I suppose that a lot is said of old Lewis Carroll. What is
      interesting however, is his description of Alice in Wonderland.
      Specifically that of it being a dream. Just as Alice fell into the
      rabbit hole, so too do we fall* into a dream.

      > eduard

      Am I