24635Re: sleepwalking & schizophrenia discussion groups

    Feb 1, 2004
      Thank you, Mary.
      I still feel a bit worried, though. It's the virtual thing - if you
      can't just look across a room at anyone you're hoping to speak to,
      and see they're all right. Although I think, even know, if I'm to
      be bold, that there's nothing to worry about, it's difficult to feel
      it. Penalty of being human.
      Louise.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Jo Malo" <alcyon11@y...>
      wrote:
      > Louise,
      >
      > I don't think you're mad. Risk can be the boundry where we learn
      > things, isn't that what you said? I haven't really tried to do
      > anything for you except talk with you about me mum and such.
      You're a
      > dear.
      >
      > Mary Jo
      >
      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "louise" <hecubatoher@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Mary,
      > > Please don't think me really really mad - I'm accustomed to
      taking
      > > risks, and finding that, sooner or later, things work out. I
      feel
      > > as if I'm in hell, and it's ok here.
      > > I do appreciate all you've tried to do for me. I will get
      through
      > > this.
      > > Louise.
      > >

      > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "louise" <hecubatoher@y...>
      wrote:
      > > > I think I do know what you mean, Mary.
      > > > Thanks so much for posting - although I feel rather fragile at
      > the
      > > > moment, and, I'ld say, rationally on the paranoid side, :¬),
      > about
      > > > what to say right now, things are gradually getting better.
      > > > In fact, Sceptic (if you don't mind the dramatic-pseudonymous
      > word-
      > > > play) has just left the room after downloading, and creating a
      > > > folder for, a couple of the images taken by mars rover, and
      has
      > > even
      > > > replaced my former Stonehenge picture desktop with a picture
      of
      > > the
      > > > rocky surface of the planet, filling the whole screen. He
      seems
      > > > distinctly underwhelmed by it all, and kept laughing at my
      > > > enthusiam, saying it looked like Chesil beach. When I asked
      him
      > > > where this was, he said (John Cowper)Powys country, near
      > > Weymouth.
      > > > It's years since I read those novels. Anyway, once he'd
      backed
      > > off
      > > > from the screen a little, he said it looked better.
      > > > I've done little today, and certainly no housework - am just
      too
      > > > tired. Whether the hamsters are going to get clean cages
      today,
      > > > don't know. Ah well, such are the minutiae of practical life,
      > but
      > > > it seems the best thing to concentrate on.
      > > > I keep wondering how Eduard is, if that isn't an odd thing to
> [...]
      Mars
      > > > than

      > > > out
      > moderating.