      From: Susan Schnelbach
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 8:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] sleepwalking

      One of the guys at work used the color laser printer to print out some
      photos. He left the photos on his desk along with a pair of 3-d glasses
      for anyone to look at who so desired. Coooooooolllllllllllllllll!

      CSW just mentioned to me that a couple of hours ago they released some
      information stating they think they found water.

      On Friday, January 30, 2004, at 09:56 PM, eduard at home wrote:

      > Louise,
      >
      > I'm up again too. I think I will get another glass of wine. Mary Jo
      > has driven me to drink ... :-)
      >
      > I am surprised that only you have replied on the Mars pictures stuff.
      > This is a fantastic episode in our lives. Much better than anything
      > we had from the Apollo moon landings.
      >
      > Day-to-day chronicles are just fine. I think I will go out tomorrow
      > and take some pictures. The temperatures are moderating.
      >
      > Lots to do tomorrow. I haven't done any house cleaning in a while. I
      > should also get out there and clear the snow that has piled up on the
      > windows.
      >
      > eduard

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/