      From: jerryjfortin@...
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 11:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Re: 2004

      Eduard,

      The "exhaustive endeavor" is what most people would call normal living, that
      is helping your family ,friends and neighbors. I have become a self indulgent
      being, totaly involved in a little world of my own manufacture. I had spent
      less time with everyone in favour of the pursuit of individualism. That phase
      of my life has lead me to this phase. I believe it to be a progression in
      life experience, one that is necessary for further development. I am learning,
      but it takes time.

      Jerry