23610Re: [existlist] Re: 2004

  • jerryjfortin@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2004
      Eduard,

      I haven't being smoking either, as far as my resolutions are concerned, they
      are proving to be difficult. There is an almost overwhelming temptation to
      just take some personal time. With luck, and the co-operation of my children it
      looks like after 8 pm will have to suffice. That is of course provided the
      wife and neighbors need nothing. I am sure this will be the most exhaustive
      endeavor I have ever had the priviledge of undertaking.