23603Re: [existlist] Re: 2004

  • jerryjfortin@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2004
      I no longer smoke, but I choose to giveup something different this year. I
      have decided to give more of myself this year. I will spend more time with my
      family, and my friends. I will spend more time trying to help people, and
      spend less time in self indulgence. Life is indeed short, with little time for
      pain and suffering, or whining and complaining. There simply isn't enough
      time to help everyone, but that is the point isn't it. We must start somewhere,
      and we can help ourselves by helping others. A new journey begins like any
      other, with the first step. This time however my goal is not a destination
      because I cannot control all of lifes events, and we are not always free to choose
      our directions. This time the journey is all about how to go about getting
      somewhere and what is done on the journey. I believe that the path I will
      follow will be one of needs and deeds.

      Jerry