      From: Yulian K. Gaard [mailto:cfp8142@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 12:25 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [existlist] answer no. 4

      Okey ... I assume it's you own relativistic posetivistic ideas there ??

      "4. everything is flowing ... the table is not just a table ... it is the
      present appearance and includes the tree from which it came and the ashes
      which it is to become ... like a momentary fluctuation in a time line ..."
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic