      From: "Lorna Landry" <lornalandry@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] the end of striving

      > Eduard,
      > Can perfection (although in my opinion unattainable for
      all of us) be an end in itself? Do we need a motive for
      perfection outside the desire to be better, more than what
      we are? Perfection, and the futile attempt to attain it, is
      an end itself for us humans. Curious how we all strive to
      attain that which is ultimately unattainable. Cruel world!
      > Lorna
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic