2291Re: Gee, thanks for the diagram...I usually draw stick figures myself.

  • thebookdoc@aol.com
    May 31, 2001
      <<... it is an old saying that you can prove anything by such studies
      ... but the "you" is a person and not the data ... another case of
      confusing the objective view with the subjective view ...>>

      And I would not suppose that it is a contradiction to say "Everyone
      views the objective data differently" and "there is only one way to
      view objective data"?

      How do you know which 'you' has the right view there 'duard? Or I
      suppose we just vote and the most popular wins?

      All I can say is, good thing we voted the world round, cause a few
      hundred years ago I was afraid I'd fall off...Now that the world
      became round by our saying so, I am living a happier life.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic