      From: Diana [mailto:da-sein@...]
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:24 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Discussing METHOD and malice and microscopic
      pillars of ...of ... nothing

      << It seems that someone will not accept the fact that meter readings
      and everything have to be digested and then understood before they
      are 'used.' >>

      You saw a contradiction as I wrote that I would use the `subjective
      factor' to understand other people's world-views?

      1) I don't reject the existence of human nature;
      2) I believe that inquiry into the way I form my own subjective world-
      view will help me gain insight into other people's world-views.
      3) It does hurt to read such a remark;

      Diana

      PS. Perhaps what has to be cleared out is what exactly is meant
      by `subjective'.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic