22842Re: [existlist] Re: Attention All Nihilists

  • drQ
    Nov 11, 2003
      > if we "exist" then we have a mind therefore we having meaning
      THIS REALLY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME! THE MIND CREATE ILLUSIONS NOT "MEANINGS" TO MAKE LIFE BEARABLE.
      AND "PEOPLE"... ME AFFECTING THEM.. THEY AFFECTING ME.. WHO ME? WHO THEY? STILL UNDER THE ILLUSION THAT WE ARE THE SUPREME ORGANISMS EXISTING.. WE ARE ONLY A TINY AND MAYBE A HARMFUL PART OF THIS ECOSYSTEM. MAYBE IF WE GO EXTINCT THAT WILL BENEFIT PLANET EARTH. AND HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THAT INSECTS WILL RULE THE WORLD SOMEDAY!

      WHY I'M HERE... I'M HERE FIRSTLY BECAUSE THIS GROUP PROVIDES ME WITH MENTAL STIMULATION. IN THAT I FIND GREAT PLEASURE. TO A LESSER EXTENT, I CONNECT FOR AWHILE AND THAT MIGHT LESSEN MY ALIENATION!

      HOPE FOR WHAT?... WHAT RELATIONSHIPS?