2270Re: [existlist] Discussing METHOD

  • William Harris
    May 31, 2001
      Diana, I agree with you to the level of observation that I would call
      counting studies. Certainly simple observation can be prejudiced by ones
      subjective mind set. Counting can come clowser to an objective view, yet the
      problem remains , what do you count, IE, the hanging chad? I personally trust
      very few statistical studies, especially those that imply cause and effect
      relationship where none is proven. Bill