2267Re: Discussing METHOD and malice and microscopic pillars of ...of ... nothing

  • thebookdoc@aol.com
    May 31, 2001
      <<I myself haven't developed such a good recording ability and I
      regard the subjective factor as important as I attempt to gain an
      understanding on my own/others world-view(s).>>

      It seems that someone will not accept the fact that meter readings
      and everything have to be digested and then understood before they
      are 'used.'

      Dear 'duard,

      Please tell the group the mechanism by which undertanding of anything
      is either inate or directly derived from objective viewing (that is
      without the subject understanding at all what they are looking at or
      experiencing).

      Objective.impossible