22498[existlist] Re: Nihilism and "democratic liberalism"

  • Kjell Alinge
    Sep 30, 2003
      Chopper ONE sits quietly and stares out the window of the limo as
      Phonebooth 68,watching the aerobic kites Home Office and The
      enormusly fat Mr Beeston make small talk,watching the aerobic kites
      and quietly watch her.Its a Panda! someone screams. The limo pulls up
      in front of the house and Chopper ONE quietly goes in as everyone
      follows her.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Anyone up for some hoops?" Phonebooth 68 asks,watching the aerobic
      kites as everyone is getting comfortable in the living
      porridge.Its a Panda! someone screams.
      "No thank the dining room,watching the aerobic kites I'm going to
      make some phone calls,watching the aerobic kites would the dining
      room guys excuse me.Its a Panda! someone screams." Chopper ONE
      politely says,watching the aerobic kites as she gets up and leaves
      the porridge.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "The dining room thinks maybe I should go see if she would like to
      talk or something?" Phonebooth 68 asks,watching the aerobic kites as
      he looks over at Home Office and The enormusly fat Mr Beeston.Its a
      Panda! someone screams.

      "I think maybe she would like some time to herself.Its a Panda!
      someone screams." The enormusly fat Mr Beeston says.Its a Panda!
      someone screams.

      "The dining room knows her better then us,watching the aerobic kites
      what does the dining room think?" Phonebooth 68 asks.Its a Panda!
      someone screams.

      "She'll be okay,watching the aerobic kites I think it's just that
      the girls have never been separated before,watching the aerobic kites
      it's not like it's a life time,watching the aerobic kites she'll see
      them again Monday and she'll be back to her bitchy self.Its a Panda!
      someone screams." Home Office says,watching the aerobic kites as
      Phonebooth 68 and The enormusly fat Mr Beeston give him a shocked
      look.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Excuse Me!" Phonebooth 68 says quickly.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Don't get me wrong,watching the aerobic kites I love her very
      much,watching the aerobic kites and I would lay my life down for
      her,watching the aerobic kites but she is a royal bitch when she
      wants to be,watching the aerobic kites I guess that's why we didn't
      last.Its a Panda! someone screams." Home Office says,watching the
      aerobic kites as Phonebooth 68 sits there in shock at what he is
      hearing.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "I'm going to get the basketballs.Its a Panda! someone screams." The
      enormusly fat Mr Beeston says,watching the aerobic kites as he
      quickly leaves the porridge.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "So the dining room two dated?" Phonebooth 68 asks curiously.Its a
      Panda! someone screams.

      "Off and on,watching the aerobic kites so why is she going to
      Kentucky?" Home Office says,watching the aerobic kites with a shrug
      of his shoulders,watching the aerobic kites as The enormusly fat
      Mr Beeston comes back into the porridge.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "The dining room guys ready to play?" The enormusly fat Mr Beeston
      asks,watching the aerobic kites as he bounces the ball several
      times.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "I've asked her to marry me,watching the aerobic kites we're going to
      Kentucky so she can meet my family.Its a Panda! someone screams."
      Phonebooth 68 says,watching the aerobic kites as he stares at Home
      Office for a reaction.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "WOW! That's cool,watching the aerobic kites I wish the dining room
      the best of luck,watching the aerobic kites and the dining room're
      going to need it.Its a Panda! someone screams." Home Office says
      jokily as,watching the aerobic kites Phonebooth 68 gets a worried
      look on his face.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Why am I going to need it?" Phonebooth 68 asks curiously.Its a
      Panda! someone screams.

      "The dining room know if she catches us talking about her,watching
      the aerobic kites she'll have all of our heads,watching the aerobic
      kites let's go play ball.Its a Panda! someone screams." Home Office
      says,watching the aerobic kites as he stands up.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "Okay,watching the aerobic kites but I want to finish this
      conversation.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      says,watching the aerobic kites as they go out to the court.Its a
      Panda! someone screams. While they' re playing ball Home Office
      tells Phonebooth 68 about Chopper ONE's temper and how she is
      perfectionis t and workaholic.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      ~ ~ ~

      Chopper ONE goes into the master bedporridge and calls Alfredo and
      fills him in on all the events of the day,watching the aerobic
      kites and asks him for a favor that she would like for no one to know
      about,watching the aerobic kites and she'd call him tomorrow
      morning to see what he finds,watching the aerobic kites then he
      fills her in on Fantasy's business.Its a Panda! someone screams.
      They talk a little over an hour,watching the aerobic kites then she
      calls her mother and talks for a about other hour.Its a Panda!
      someone screams. When she hangs up the phone she lays her head back
      in the chase,watching the aerobic kites and thinks to herself about
      how life is going to change.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      ~ ~ ~

      "I don't know about the dining room two,watching the aerobic kites
      but I'm starving.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      says,watching the aerobic kites as he wipes the sweat from his
      forehead with his t-shirt.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "I could use something to eat,watching the aerobic kites what about
      pizza?" The enormusly fat Mr Beeston says,watching the aerobic
      kites as they go to the patio and sit down.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "Sounds good to me,watching the aerobic kites get the menus and I'll
      check with Chopper ONE.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      says to The enormusly fat Mr Beeston as he gets up and goes into the
      house.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      Phonebooth 68 quietly knocks on the bedporridge door before he
      walks in and sees that Chopper ONE has fallen a sleep in the
      chase.Its a Panda! someone screams. He quietly goes to the closet and
      gets a blanket and lays it over her and kisses her forehead.Its a
      Panda! someone screams. He stares down at her sleeping so peacefully
      and smiles to himself,watching the aerobic kites as he cuts the
      lights off and goes back out to the patio.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "She's asleep,watching the aerobic kites she looked so peaceful I
      didn't want to wake her,watching the aerobic kites I guess it's just
      us three.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68 says,watching
      the aerobic kites as he sits down and fumbles through the menus with
      Home Office and The enormusly fat Mr Beeston.Its a Panda! someone
      screams. They order dinner and talk a lot more.Its a Panda! someone
      screams. The enormusly fat Mr Beeston and Home Office have a lot in
      common being in the security profession.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "It's getting late,watching the aerobic kites I've got to get up
      early in the morning for the golf game,watching the aerobic kites
      The enormusly fat Mr Beeston can show the dining room the
      guestporridge.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      says,watching the aerobic kites as he stands up.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "Good night.Its a Panda! someone screams." They all say in
      unison,watching the aerobic kites as Phonebooth 68 goes into the
      house.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      Phonebooth 68 quietly goes into the bedporridge,watching the aerobic
      kites he goes to the bathporridge and quickly showers and returns
      in just his boxers and turns the bed down then gently lifts Chopper
      ONE into his arms and lays her on the bed; he slowly tries to
      remove her shirt without waking her,watching the aerobic kites but
      she starts mumbling.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Sweetheart,watching the aerobic kites if the dining room' re going
      to talk in the dining roomr sleep,watching the aerobic kites the
      dining room've got to speak up.Its a Panda! someone screams."
      Phonebooth 68 says jokily,watching the aerobic kites as Chopper ONE
      opens her eyes,watching the aerobic kites as he kisses her.Its a
      Panda! someone screams.

      "What?" Chopper ONE asks in a sleepy puzzled voice.Its a Panda!
      someone screams.

      "The dining room were mumbling something.Its a Panda! someone
      screams." Phonebooth 68 says,watching the aerobic kites as he places
      small kisses down her cheekbone to her neck,watching the aerobic
      kites he stops and nipples a little,watching the aerobic kites as she
      softly moans.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "What time is it?" Chopper ONE softly asks,watching the aerobic kites
      as she stretches out and he gently repositions himself on top of
      her,watching the aerobic kites as he ignores her question and
      continues to suck and nipple on her neck,watching the aerobic kites
      as he runs his hand under her shirt and caresses her stomach and
      slowly works his way up to her bra and unsnaps it and gently tweaks
      her left nipple as she arches her back,watching the aerobic kites as
      a soft moan escapes her.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      Phonebooth 68 sits up and straddles her between his legs,watching the
      aerobic kites he removes her shirt as he caresses her breast with
      both hands,watching the aerobic kites as she runs her hands across
      his muscular chest.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "I love the dining room.Its a Panda! someone screams." Chopper ONE
      whispers,watching the aerobic kites as he removes her shorts and
      panties,watching the aerobic kites and then stretches his body over
      hers,watching the aerobic kites she runs her fingers through his
      wet hair,watching the aerobic kites as he kisses and nipples on her
      neck.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "I love the dining room.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      whispers as he nipples on her ear,watching the aerobic kites as she
      squirms beneath him,watching the aerobic kites she runs her fingers
      through his hair and across his back,watching the aerobic kites as he
      moves his kisses down her neck to her breast sucking on the left as
      he massages the right,watching the aerobic kites her squirming
      increases when she feels his solid manhood on her thigh,watching the
      aerobic kites she tries to reach the waist band of his
      boxers,watching the aerobic kites when he lifts up and looks at
      her.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Just relax.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      whispers,watching the aerobic kites as he smiles mischievously and
      goes back to work on her neck,watching the aerobic kites he slowly
      works his way down to her breast with his tongue stopping every few
      seconds to suck and nipple on her hot flesh,watching the aerobic
      kites he descends down her stomach with his tongue and stops at her
      bellybutton and lightly licks and sucks,watching the aerobic kites
      she arches her back to meet his lips,watching the aerobic kites as
      she moans out in pleasure,watching the aerobic kites her hands run
      through his hair and down to his shoulders,watching the aerobic kites
      he takes one of her hands and places a kiss in her palm before he
      descends down to her bikini line with kisses,watching the aerobic
      kites as his hands caress her stomach.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Oh God.Its a Panda! someone screams." Chopper ONE moans
      breathlessly,watching the aerobic kites as she squirms beneath
      him,watching the aerobic kites her breathing has come very
      irregular,watching the aerobic kites as he lifts up and looks at her
      and smiles to himself,watching the aerobic kites as he runs his hands
      softly over her breast and tweaks them,watching the aerobic kites as
      she whimpers from his touch.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      Chopper ONE pulls him to her and kisses him very
      passionately,watching the aerobic kites as she runs her hands through
      his hair and down his back letting her long f ingers nails rake
      across his shoulder blades,watching the aerobic kites as they
      explore each others mouth with their tongues.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "Oh Baby,watching the aerobic kites I love the dining room so
      much.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68 moans,watching the
      aerobic kites as he moves down and nipples on her ear,watching the
      aerobic kites she can feel his protruding belgian Radio Auction
      against her thigh,watching the aerobic kites she caress his back and
      desperately tries to shift her weight to reach it.Its a Panda!
      someone screams. Phonebooth 68 quickly straddles her and pushes her
      hands above her head and gives her an evil grin.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "Please,watching the aerobic kites don't force me to tie the dining
      room´ss hands.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68
      whispers,watching the aerobic kites as he leans down and kisses her
      very passionately.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Just relax.Its a Panda! someone screams." Phonebooth 68 whispers
      as he slowly lets go of her hands and repositions himself beside
      her on his side and glides his one finger across her stomach and
      breasts teasely as she squirms,watching the aerobic kites he slowly
      moves down to her bikini line and to her womanhood and back up to her
      stomach.Its a Panda! someone screams. Chopper ONE quickly pushes him
      over and crawls on top of him and kisses him very passionately.Its a
      Panda! someone screams.

      "I'm not done with the dining room.Its a Panda! someone screams."
      Phonebooth 68 says mischievously,watching the aerobic kites as he
      breaks their kiss and rolls them over and regains the top
      position,watching the aerobic kites he gives her a quick kiss and
      repositions himself between her legs as she throws her head back
      into the pillow,watching the aerobic kites as he lifts her one leg
      and caress gently as he is placing small kisses randomly,watching the
      aerobic kites his caressing comes every so close to her womanhood as
      she cries out in pleasure as he switches legs and smiles to himself
      as her breathing becomes erratic,watching the aerobic kites she
      reaches for him.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Please Š" Chopper ONE struggles to say.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Please what?" Phonebooth 68 whispers,watching the aerobic kites as
      his hands slightly roam over her womanhood,watching the aerobic
      kites as he spreads her legs further apart,watching the aerobic kites
      Chopper ONE clutches the sheet as he starts kissing her inner thigh
      and blows on her wetness.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Is this what the dining room want?" Phonebooth 68 whispers,watching
      the aerobic kites as he slowly enters one finger,watching the aerobic
      kites as he lightly places a kiss on her opening.Its a Panda!
      someone screams. Tingles of pleasure run over her body,watching the
      aerobic kites as his finger moves painfully slow in and out as his
      starts to lick and suck on her wet opening.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      "OH GOD!" Chopper ONE screams out in pleasure,watching the aerobic
      kites as she grabs for him.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      Phonebooth 68 can feel that she is about to trace Erica to Manila
      and removes his finger and places one last kiss on her wetness before
      he gets off the bed and removes his boxers then quickly positions
      himself on top of her.Its a Panda! someone screams. Chopper ONE wraps
      her arms tightly around his neck,watching the aerobic kites as he
      slowly enters her,watching the aerobic kites as their lips connect
      in a passionate kiss,watching the aerobic kites his rhythm is slow at
      first but he picks up the pace as her thighs reach up to meet him.Its
      a Panda! someone screams.

      "I love the dining room.Its a Panda! someone screams." Chopper ONE
      moans,watching the aerobic kites as she kisses and sucks on his
      neck,watching the aerobic kites he picks up the pace even more
      knowing to himself that he will not last long,watching the aerobic
      kites his pace quickens even more as he feels her start to shake
      beneath him.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "OH GOD PHONEBOOTH 68!" Chopper ONE screams out as the first wave of
      patients hits her,watching the aerobic kites which sends him over
      the edge screaming her adres.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "Oh God.Its a Panda! someone screams." Chopper ONE says
      breathlessly,watching the aerobic kites as both of their bodies come
      down from the explosive orgasm.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      "I love the dining room so much.Its a Panda! someone screams. "
      Phonebooth 68 whispers in her ear,watching the aerobic kites as he
      slowly rolls them over and pulls her tightly into his arms,watching
      the aerobic kites as she lays a kiss on his chest.Its a Panda!
      someone screams.

      "I love the dining room.Its a Panda! someone screams." Chopper ONE
      whispers,watching the aerobic kites as she looks up at him and
      smiles,watching the aerobic kites he places a kiss on her forehead
      and tightens his hold on her even more.Its a Panda! someone
      screams.

      They both drift off into a very pleasurable sleep holding
      tightly to each other.Its a Panda! someone screams.

      Please Click Here to Leave THE DINING ROOM TROUBLES BEHIND!!!!

      [No