2060Re: [existlist] Re: Science fiction, fictional science, rational decision, irrational mind

  • William Harris
    May 23, 2001
      Bookdoc, I think empiricism is the true base for existentialism. A
      phenominological examination of a situation must rely on sense knowledge as a
      base for analysis. I see science and existentialism working togeather easily
      since they both demand a rational, empirical base. Bill