20391Re: [existlist] Love smells

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Jun 2, 2003
      Bill -

      No post has been deleted on this ExistList. If something you posted did
      not make it to the list, your software was not working properly.

      And before you get all anti-California, most of England and a lot of
      the east coast is just as, or even more, politically correct. If you'd
      like the occasional laugh, check out the website called Tongue Tied.
      The politically correct articles mentioned on that site land somewhere
      between ridiculously silly and truly disgusting.