16216Re: [existlist] Interaction

  • David Leon
    Mar 4, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Lorna Landry" <lornalandry@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 12:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Interaction

      > Eduard,
      >

      > I don't see any value in that sort of interaction. Do you? Have a good
      nap, Johnny.

      What interaction? Forgetting to use a condom? No, kidding. I'm just popping
      in after I never was around to respond again to the sex jokes...which i
      kinda started. how many US dollars was it?? ..no, what was i really gonna
      say? oh yeah...i wanted to take a nap too, as i was sitting looking at one
      of my new books (the one by Sartre), but instead i came back to work after
      lunch...but, it may be partly due to adjusting to or trying out my new drugs
      for my allergies that i finally went to the doctor and got...

      Dave