      From: "Lorna Landry" <lornalandry@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 3:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Rocco

      > Eduard,

      > Ha!
      >
      > Johnny Rocco is getting excited. I cannot share the same opinion about
      Sue. I don't think she likes me much, but I have no idea why. I sympathize
      with her hard time, but when she writes the things she does, I find it more
      and more difficult to be sympathetic. whatever is going on inside her head
      has nothing to do with me (or you, or Bill, or anyone) but herself. I wish
      she would stop whining and blaming others for her situation in life. It's a
      prime example of chronic bad faith as far as I'm concerned.

      > Lorna

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT