16189Existlist - Sue

  • Lorna Landry
    Mar 4 7:37 AM
      Below are a few messages showing how *important* I seem to be and my degree of influence of a certain someone on this list. Thank you, Sue. I've never felt so important. My comments follow each quote in CAPS:

      "You were already lost." - AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

      Speaking to Eduard: "Lorn refuses to deal with the fact that you are a patriarch." - WHERE DO YOU GET THIS? DO YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS? I SEEMS TO RECALL TOTALLY DISAGREEING WITH EDUARD ON THIS AND HIS INTERPRETATION OF THE WORD.

      "My research involves this - different kinds of knowledges.
      It's just easier to do on paper, without people who refuse
      to acknowledge me - Lorna for one." - HOW DO I NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

      "There's only about half a dozen people who talk on this
      list, but hundreds of members. Why don't some of them
      introduce themselves. You surely have more to offer
      than Bill, or Lorna, or eduard and noo." - YOU FORGOT ONE - SUE. HOW CAN YOU DETERMINE WHAT THOSE WHO DO NOT CONTRIBUTE HAVE TO SAY, AND COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WOULD BE "MORE TO OFFER" THAN WHAT IS CONTRIBUTED?

      "If it's a personal matter, then keep it off list. We don#t
      need to have people's private conversations on here, especially
      where some are excluded. And Lorna and Bill have been
      worst at that than most." - REALLY? I THOUGHT IT WAS EDUARD WHO YOU THOUGHT I HAD TOO MANY PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS WITH ON LIST. NOW ITS BILL. I MUST BE SOME SORT OF EXISTENTIAL SLUT.

      "I think we are adults. Why do we need a moderator
      in order to do the right thing." THIS IS INTERESTING AS YOU SEEM TO FIND SO MUCH WRONG WITH WHAT PEOPLE POST HERE - I WOULD THINK YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD SEE THE NEED FOR A MODERATOR, OR MAYBE YOU THINK HE'S JUST AS STUPID AS THE REST OF US??

      "And I have* been excluded from conversations. I am really
      sick to death of Lorna and her stupid games, and of Bill and
      of eduard's noo. - WHAT STUPID GAMES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE, SUE (I HAVE SO MANY!)

      "frogs are fine. I have no interest in them at this time;"

      DOES THIS MEAN THAT NO ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY INTEREST IN FROGS, DEEMING IT AN INAPPROPRIATE TOPIC FOR THE LIST? I HAVE NO INTEREST IN PEOPLE WHO LOSE THEIR JOB AND HATE THE WORLD BECAUSE OF IT, BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME TELLING YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

      Lorna