16Re: Drive

  • Yana Youhana
    Jul 28, 1999
      The "Drive" exist from birth in all of us just like the
      "cancer", it only needs a switch to turn it on or off.
      In some cases, drugs are strong force to activate or
      deactivate that drive/desire. It is the same as the
      old "chichen or egg" question, which one exist first,
      the drive or the desire to have that drive to go on!
      I look around me in the daily life of mine, people that
      rush to get to work and rush to go home, I look in to
      those faces and most of the time I do NOT see the desire
      but there is a drive and that is the insinct for survival,
      to LIVE because one must! 90% of the people just live because
      of that birth given drive to live BUT ONLY 10% are ALIVE!

      -
      yana

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic