13622Re: [existlist] here's a good one

  • leeedgartyler@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2003
      In a message dated 2/1/2003 10:24:47 PM Central Standard Time,
      dave@... writes:

      > I'll try not to react harshly, but I just dont think it's about that. Then
      > again, I dot think I'm going to be able to get all the harsh honestly out.
      > You can complain about war all you want.

      If you think that objections to the present military adventurism of the Bush
      administration is nothing more than "complaining," (and it's evident from
      your last two posts on the subject that you do) then you are so divorced from
      reality that there is no common ground at all upon which to continue a
      discussion.

      Ed Tyler