      From: Fictional Character
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 9:01 PM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Please read and Follow your heart

      When idiots have societies and groups with causes that are
      "greater than the individual" it is exactly these things that bring
      about the altercation, violence and mass destruction.

      Following my interest, I have no interest in a grouping...a bad
      one or one that might come under the guise of 'goodness' which
      one would need to define for me anyway. More dangerous than a
      single 'Duard with a loud mouth and stupid opinions are
      groups...of any sort.

      If you want to do good as a group, go find and join with Al Qaida,
      and ruin the 'purity' of their rank and file by not wanting to be part
      of the group you are in.

      Fedup Myheart

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor