1Test / Discussion

  • Christopher Wyatt
    May 13, 1999
      I would just like to ask people if this forum is now open? I hope I have
      configured it properly...

      There are some questions I would like to pose, as well...

      1. Any really good, concise (short!) biographies of Nietzsche?
      2. Should I post a list of the individuals people want me to add to the site?
      (Frankl, Ortega, et al???) Then, we can select the next profile for the site
      from the list.
      3. A dumb question I keep getting but decline to answer... was Nietzsche
      gay/bisexual? (How in the world would I know or care???)

      Cheers,
      C. S. Wyatt
      http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/~tameri
      Exist List Host