Re: Will homosexuality be prevented in the future (sorry for the syntax) :-) ?

  • Katherine Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Amen.

      Kat

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, jose guardado
      <estudiar_mas@y...> wrote:

      > Hiya:
      >
      > In the perspective of the Bible, as our pastor at the church EL
      SHADDAI (www.elshaddai.net) has been explaining, there is a time in
      human life when affection from the parents is critical.

      > This time starts when we are in the womb of our mother. He quoted
      about that event when the not born John the Baptist reacts when Mary
      visits his mother.

      > When I begun to have a series of boyfriends I came into the
      realization that I loved men who were very similar to my father.
      These men were either white germanic, or very educated and careful.
      My father was white, green eyes, very sensitive since he had studied
      medicine and loved writing poems.

      > The trouble is that I felt traitioned since he never allowed me to
      meet mom. He used to cuddle me, but never lived with me, never
      slept with me for more than one night once in a while.

      > Our pastor visits USA at least twice a month, he is a lawyer, and
      the church is one of the largest in Guatemala. So he is sort of
      reliable on this: HE SAYS THAT THE TROUBLE IN AMERICA (USA) WAS
      THAT A PSYCHOLOGIST DECLARED THAT THE PARENTS SHOULD NOT TOUCH THE
      CHILDREN WHEN THEY WERE VERY LITTLE.

      > I read once that a psychologist used to advice that the kids
      should masturbate in order to liberate stress.

      > Well, the problem IN THE STRONGEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD is that
      there is lack of understanding about the role of the father and the
      mother when kids are growing. Naturalist scientists have given a
      bunch of THEORIES and advices, based on nothing than biased
      experiments.

      > If we revert such misunderstanding while the next generation is
      growing things will change for sure.

      > I read somewhere, during my adolescence, that the absence of the
      father made kids prone to homosexuality. Sometimes I wonder why God
      created mankind with such a tendency (sorry if I am too silly
      here). I am not apologizing on homosexuality.

      > There is a time in our childhood when we need to be cuddled,
      hugged, kissed, accompanied, instructed, loved and the father is the
      main actor in this events.

      > Here in Guatemala, plenty of men abandon healthy women, and
      deprive their offsring from friendship, and emotional security.
      Guatemala is a country with about 40 percent of illiteracy among
      people, and half of the population is under 15 years (6 million of
      souls).

      > Therefore I would say that there is a literate and illiterate
      fault in these societies. A deliberate lack of human touch in
      America and an due-to-ignorance lack of human touch in Guatemala.

      > LOL
      >
      > I believe in the restoration of Humanity, and that God is
      Allmighty, Allloving (3 LS HERE) and our homosexuality is a lesson
      to become more sensitive and careful. I believe that God will heal
      us from our ordeals, and that we all will be fair parents and that a
      new humanity will be grounded on our faith in Jesus.