Fwd: Conference On Trauma & Sexuality

  • Bill Rolfson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      This conference will be held at Indian Creek Christian
      Church in Beechgrove Indiana at the southeast corner
      of Indianapolis. Hope some can make it! Bill

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • ncxds
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        Sorry, but attachments are not allowed, you may want to copy and add
        the "attached" info into the body of your e-mail/post, instead.

        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., Bill Rolfson <wgrolfson1@y...> wrote:
        > This conference will be held at Indian Creek Christian
        > Church in Beechgrove Indiana at the southeast corner
        > of Indianapolis. Hope some can make it! Bill
        >
        > Note: forwarded message attached.

      • wgrolfson1
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
          Being that I'm completely computer illiterate I won't be doing that.
          However, if any one would be interested in this 2 day conference
          w/featured speaker Sy Rogers. It will be held on July 12&13. You can
          find more details at the Exodus site as well as at
          www.hopeandnewlife.org .
          Have a great day, Bill