Re: [ExGDBd] (Florida Ministries)

  • KEITH BRENNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      i go when i dont work nights to abiding in him in pinellas park great
      ministry a offshot of a ministry been in tampa bay for close to 20 yrs david
      steege the founder of straight ahead is one of the best in exgay ministry he
      has retired hence the name change and leadership change

      I owe my life to a man that God used to rescue a man deemed hopeless david
      was the one that showed me the way out and i could never totally express how
      i feel about him