Re:[ExGDBd] Judith (To CHrista)

  • JUDITH STEVENS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      No not really. Here in KS we have a criminal that is in his supposedly 50's that has let people know he is still alive.

      I am seeking to change Bible studies due to what I need & having trouble finding what I need. (women only study besides the co-ed singles group).

      & then since due to H (long and complicated) -I had been hurt by the Singles group in church years ago-which that is a painful part of leaving H for me. That surfaced to night.

      Then I see the Dentist on Friday am & only want a cavit not a root canal. I don't know yet but that is concerning me. That is a prayer REquest.

      Then my parents.

      I am not sure but is this what you had in mind. :o) Thank you for asking.

      Then my sister who is pregnant for the second time-lost her first baby to a miscarriage.

      Financial challenges. Friend challenges.

      JUdith

      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

      .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat: <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Christa Tickle