[ExGDBd] Re: not believe in "Ex-gay"

  • smod1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
      Thank you... I think so... sometimes it is hard to see though! :)

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., "Ralph J. Francis" <ralph_j@m...>
      wrote:
      > well, I read over what you said and it looks like you are Healing

      over
      > the last year I have been a part of a group that has changed my
      > life... We wrote down every sin that we could think of and then
      we
      > read them to group... we are very open and honest... I have found
      > nothing else like it... I too was a part of Alanon, one of the
      things
      > that has stuck with me all of these years is that I take a daily
      > inventory... That has grown to mean so much to me in the last
      year...
      > The Bible also say that we are not to be anixous, live today and
      not
      > worry about tomorrow...I think that is what I try to do each
      day...
      > today I am a gay man...a man that has SSA... today I did not give
      > into my flesh...I listened to the Spirit and I have honored
      God...
      > today I have been honest...with God, myself and those around
      me...
      > that is all I can ask of me!
      > Blessings...
      > Stephen
      > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., "Ralph J. Francis"
      <ralph_j@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > Recently, I have begun making the transition from a "gay"
      person to
      > being a healed person. I won't say straight, because nothing is
      100%
      > straight. I have met with a lot of temptation and resistance from
      > both my gay friends and my heterosexual friends. I have heard
      many
      > times " a leopard cannot change it's spots". And God loves you
      no
      > matter what you are. Well yes, God does and will always love me
      just
      > not my sins.
      > > I am learning to change my ways, my thoughts and my
      actions. In
      > many respects God, I feel is burning the old me off of the new
      me.
      > > I have been a part of AA and ALanon for many years. Take
      this
      > recovery one day at a time. Since, I have been seeing my
      counselor
      > and trying to get into Exodus. (long story there) My friends and
      > family have noticed little changes in me. Go outside look at a
      tree,
      > that tree did not start out 20 feet tall. It did start out a
      > sapling. And that is what you are a sapling.
      > >
      > > Peace
      > >
      > > Ralph

      Exodos
      > > conference, a Love Won Out conference, or make a "date" with
      John

      ncxds@y...

      > > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of:
      > > NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
      > >
      > > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
      > >
      > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion List:
      > <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
      > <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

      > Service.

      > Questions on the group? contact founder directly at: ncxds@y...
      >
      > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of:
      > NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
      >
      > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
      >
      > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion List:
      <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
      <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

      Service.

    • Ralph J. Francis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
        yes it is. but you would be surprised to know others, i.e family true friends etc, see it in us a lot faster.

        wrote:
        > well, I read over what you said and it looks like you are Healing

      • ncxds
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
          Founder is another name for Group Owner/Moderator. Also am founder of the On-Line Ministry (NCXDS Ex-Gay Christian Ministries) that started this Group and the Web Page that started it all (currently at: http:///geocities.com/exgaylinks )

          -- Alan