Re Re Easliest SSA memory To Bridget & All

  • judiths
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi

      YEs there are a lot of factors & the key is the relationship from birth on of the same sex parent-, or at 3 years of age. Family dynamics is the big key. It is the contributing factor of not fit in with peers. I couldn't fit in with my peers becase of my relationship with my parents. If you can't bond with your same sex parent in a healthy way why would you be able to connect healthy with your same sex peers. Your daughters youngeset son that hugs boys-if you watch how he does it there is a difference in how it is done. Tom I think it was I dont' remember who who jumped on a boy when he was a kid-the focus was not only the leaves but another focus. A boy would normally not seek to -he would seek to play not only just to hug boys.
      (I don't know if I am conveying what I am trying to convey) If you watch boys & or girls & watch how they interact you can pick up on some of the signals. Nicolosi said -lack of interaction with same sex parent for boys is key" . A Parent's Guide to PReventing Homosexuality/SSA by Nicolosi-. It would really help to read that book even for all of us. I have heard him talk.

      I understand what you are saying & what you meaning. on the spiritual side but I wouldn't want that applied to me -

      SSA is not a trial in life -it is a result of family dysfunction-How can a female or male develop into a healthy person when the relaitonship first of all between the parents isn't healthy & then the relationship from teh parent to the child cant be what it needs to be in order to develop intoa emotionally healthy male or female.? The men who have not experience SSA was not first not sensitive children & was able to connect to their dad -in relationship & not be afraid of him being a man or being able to bond with him through relationship. There are obvious differences. If you watch you can see them ........

      But I have a problem with people saying that those of us -anyting we do is a result of pain in our lives from our family dysfunction.

      Judith