Re:Re: [ExGDBd] easliest SSA memory To Randy & to all

  • judiths
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Randy

      Yes that is why I hate to learn & to know that since I experienced it -I wish I hadn't experienced.

      HI All
      How many of you wished you could have had one of your other family members issues,etc. instead of H?
      JUdith

      .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat: <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/7_VolB/TM ---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • ElectroMan05@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        judiths@... writes:

        > HI All
        > How many of you wished you could have had one of your other family members
        > issues,etc. instead of H?
        > JUdith

        I see depression going wild in my Mom and dad these days... It's so sad and
        gloomy when I go to visit. There are many issues I would rather have than
        homosexuality... looks like I don't get that choice though. My heart is so full
        of love and compassion, yet I rarely show it because of my struggle. I am
        sad for me, my family, and I am also sad for all of the bondage out there that
        holds people in depression, etc... but life goes on.
        Your friend, Randy

      • Christa Tickle
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          Hi Randy...
          Always praying for you and I will definitely pray for your parents!

          Love in Him,
          Christa