Pray for me

  • mam fam
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2002
      Hi Patrick, Hi all

      Sorry Patrick 4 the mistakes about ur name and age! I guess I've migled the info on the e-mail! anyway.. I still like ur words v. much..

      About me.. I am 24.. and I also hate this feeling very much.. and I hope that God changes me soon!! it is very hard thinking that I could live like that 4 more!!

      I guess the start should be trying 2 know or understand why these feelings r inside me.. how have they evoluted like that! this is I guess the key 2 the soloution...

      I have sent a copy 2 the group so that you all pray 4 me... Jesus said that prayers are so powerful.. especially from those who beleive.... so.. please.. Pray for me all...

      Mike

    • jonah

        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2002
          Hi Mike!
          Are you new to this group?? Maybe I'm mistaking you for somebody else; I apologize for that. I'm 22 now and I just completed a successful 90-day lust free period before the illusion of progress was shattered. I ask for all of your prayers as you are in mine.
          Most Sincerely,
          Tyler
        • mam fam
          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2002
            Hi Tyler

            Thanks 4 the encouragement.. ya.. I am new here... I am 24 yrs old... and some of you have asked me where do I live, so I could find some helping groups in my area.. well... I guess there isn't any here!!! I am in Egypt.

            Anyway.. I am getting to like this group.. and the first thing I got used to do when I use the Internet is open my e-mail eager 4 any new e-mails.. filled with hope, advice and showing me a new bright future waiting 4 me.. and 4 us all........

            Thanks again, and pray for me..

            Mike

            Message 5 of 6 , May 28, 2002
              Hi Mike!
              Ok, I don't have any listings for Egypt handy (I thought you were referring to a town in the United States)! I also eagerly look forward to opening my mail as well looking to meeting new friends. You are always welcome to e-mail me.
              Peace,
              Tyler
            • ncxds
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 8, 2002
                Mike: Here is info on closest groups only countries with ministries
                I am aware of are Israel and Kenya. However, contact Exodus
                Europe/Africa -- they may know of some groups in your area that have
                not yet gone through the Exodus approval process -- OR they may have
                church contacts in your area OR can provide other resources for your
                home church, etc.

                ADDRESSES:

                Exodus Europe, Africa and the Middle East ( [New! 10/01] Name Change)
                [New! 1/02] Director: Grahame F. Hazell; Tel: +33 450 42 37 04, Fax:
                +33 450 41 78 83; Exodus Europe, Case Postale 6, CH-1239 Collex,
                Switzerland
                Web: http://www.exoduseurope.org
                [New! 10/01] E-Mail: exoduseurope@...

                Israel

                [Exodus] More Than Conquerors (Jerusalem)
                [New! 10/01] Jeff & Lezlie Janes; Tel: 02-641-4964; Kadish - Luz 8/62,
                Rammat Sharet, Jerusalem, ISRAEL

                [New! 1/02] SM: Sister minstry of First Stone, Oklahoma City, USA (see
                Individual/Local Ministries (USA) : Oklahoma)

                [New! 10/01] E-Mail: jeffsoh@...
                [New! 1/02] E-Mail: jeff@...

                Kenya

                [New! 10/01] [Exodus] Christian Guidance and Counselling Centre
                Henry Ambwere; Tel: 035-41406/7 Ex 413, Fax: 035-44530; PO Box 177,
                Muhoroni, Kenya