really have questions

  • umgr32
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      ok....i used to have a girlfriend and we were sexually involed....not
      sex....just all the other stuff...i liked it a lot....then after we
      broke up a year ago.....i started to get these gay feelings.....do u
      think i need a gf to love me again...like i had.....it was awful...i
      think that im scared to have a gf again....maybe thats why i have
      these feelings...

      also

      what are the steps i need to take to recover from this.....im reading
      the bible and praying......that has to mean something
    • jonah
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2002
        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., umgr32 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > ok....i used to have a girlfriend and we were sexually involed....not
        > sex....just all the other stuff...i liked it a lot....then after we
        > broke up a year ago.....i started to get these gay feelings.....do u
        > think i need a gf to love me again...like i had.....it was awful...i
        > think that im scared to have a gf again....maybe thats why i have
        > these feelings...
        >

        > also
        >
        > what are the steps i need to take to recover from this.....im reading
        > the bible and praying......that has to mean something I wonder do you mean
        you never had feelings llike this till you broke up with your gf? I don't like
        presuming so I don't want to say anymore right now