Re: [ExGDBd] Any offers of help out there?

  • justasiam3
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2002
      Thank you for your kind advice. I do not have IM, so if you would e-mail m=
      e,
      my e-mail address is justasiam3@...
      Thank you!

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., "seekingdiligently"

    • tonythetigger2002
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 28, 2002
        Tony writes: Being seperate and not accepting his homosexual life
        style is the best help you can give him. I am not saying that you
        can't talk to him. My mother was serperate from me and I now thank
        her for that. Also prayer for your brother is another thing you can
        do daily. You can't change someone that dosen't want to change. We
        are all free moral agents with a choice to live in sin or to live for
        God. For now he has made his choice. I know the hurt you feel and you
        will be on my daily prayer list.

        wrote:
        > I am a 27 year old female. My brother, 33, is gay. Are there any
        > offers of help out there, of how I can help him?
      • G. Rebecca Delaney
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 29, 2002
          Thanks for keeping my brother and I in your prayers.

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • TonyEarl61757@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 29, 2002
            In a message dated 4/29/02 11:10:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
            justasiam3@... writes:

            > Thanks for keeping my brother and I in your prayers.
            >
            > --- tonythetigger2002 <TonyEarl61757@...> wrote:
            > > Tony writes: Being seperate and not accepting his
            > > homosexual life
            > > style is the best help you can give him. I am not
            > > saying that you
            > > can't talk to him. My mother was serperate from me
            > > and I now thank
            > > her for that. Also prayer for your brother is
            > > another thing you can
            > > do daily. You can't change someone that dosen't want
            > > to change. We
            > > are all free moral agents with a choice to live in
            > > sin or to live for
            > > God. For now he has made his choice. I know the hurt
            > > you feel and you
            > > will be on my daily prayer list.

            You are welcome my friend
            In His Service,