  • Marvin Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      I'm at a point in my life where I wonder if i'm happy
      or not...you know...deep inside.....i'm 35,
      caribbean-american, married with children and have a
      wonderful and supportive wife who knows of my
      bi-tendencies....it's like wearing a cross around my
      neck because i've tried the "gay" lifestyle and only
      felt more hurt, down and depressed...i married because
      i love my wife and yet i'm fighting the demons of
      having gay attraction deep inside of my heart....I've
      tried guys and still I am not satisfied....a hunger
      remains that still needs to be filled. I was also
      molested by a neighbor at 8 years old who was just a
      bit older than I...I realized that what I want is a
      close relationship with a brother...not necessarily
      the sex part, just to have a man to hug, confide in
      and feel close....things that I never got to do with
      my dad as a boy growing up...i'm not saying that the
      hunger for another man does not rise it's head over
      and over again, but I am learning to control it by
      calling up a good buddy and talk.....am I making any
      sense? let me know.....

      http://mail.yahoo.com/