Howdy

  • CJ
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2003
      Hey everyone,

      I just signed up for this the other day and haven't had time to
      really look around and see the posts, but I just wanted to say hi and
      I'd love to be able and encourage those that are fighting this fight.

      I've been fighting for about two years and it's been rough, but God's
      been faithful. Yeah, so my name's CJ, I'm 21, go to school in
      Texas. I'm apart of other forums, but needed some fresh "faces" I
      guess. Can't wait to walk with y'all.

      In His Grip,
      CJ
    • Tommy
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
        In His Grip,
        CJ

        Welcome on board CJ. I have always known that i can be in God's open palms or in his hands. Being in His grip is even more encouraging. That means he is securely holding me and would not let go. I am encouraged.Once again,welcome and God bless.
        Tommy.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
          Hi CJ,

          I am the mom of a 21 year old son with SSA. Check out the links at the ExGBd site and look up Bridget Night for our story. Would love your opinion. Bridget
          I just signed up for this the other day and haven't had time to
          really look around and see the posts, but I just wanted to say hi and
          I'd love to be able and encourage those that are fighting this fight.

          I've been fighting for about two years and it's been rough, but God's
          been faithful. Yeah, so my name's CJ, I'm 21, go to school in
          Texas. I'm apart of other forums, but needed some fresh "faces" I
          guess. Can't wait to walk with y'all.

          In His Grip,
          CJ

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Randy Ellis
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
            Hi CJ, and welcome. I am new also. I can tell you that these great ex-gay groups, the word of God, and my just being tired of darkness in my life and more than ready to walk in the light again are already beginning to make a new man of me.

            To get in Christ's grip and stay there...that's my goal.

            Randy

            CJ <cjdaprep@...> wrote:
            Hey everyone,

            I just signed up for this the other day and haven't had time to
            really look around and see the posts, but I just wanted to say hi and
            I'd love to be able and encourage those that are fighting this fight.

            I've been fighting for about two years and it's been rough, but God's
            been faithful. Yeah, so my name's CJ, I'm 21, go to school in
            Texas. I'm apart of other forums, but needed some fresh "faces" I
            guess. Can't wait to walk with y'all.

            In His Grip,
            CJ

            Randy C. Ellis