Re: congratulations

  • a_mazinggrace55
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2003
      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Tim Way <inotheway@y...>
      wrote:

      > Dear siblings, I believe you both have discounted the ability of
      the soverign Lord to fully convict and bring about Godly repentance
      in the lives of this other man. Please realize your folly and confess
      your unbelief as sin. Tim Way

      Hello Tim, and thank you for your input.

      I haven't forgotten the other man in my prayers. In fact, I also
      pray for him. Apparently he has struggled to reconcile his
      homosexuality with Christianity in the past. Apprently he thinks he
      has. So I pray for him too. I didn't mention that before. My
      mistake.

      Amazing Grace
    • Tim Way
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2003
        Hi Guys-
        My mistake in writing this first letter,was that I didnt mean Jacob
        wasnt saved, but that Laban the Syrian and Ishmaal were the two that
        werent saved. Sorry if I tripped anyone by not clarifying. Tim Way

        wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Excuse me for interupting but since you made your letter public, I
        thought of a time when God spoke to the unsaved in a dream to be
        warned. Remember when Jacob had left his Father-in-law Labans
        household in a hurry and took the herds and flocks with him ? Laban
        was pursuing him possibly a couple days journey behind Jacob. Laban
        wanted to kill Jacob but God warned him in a dream not to speak evil
        against Jacob and Laban feared God even though he was an idolitor.
        Laban wanted his idols back that Rachael had stolen.
        > Furthermore, later on in his journey Jacob was to meet his half
        brother Ishmaal. Ishmaal had murder in his heart towards his brother
        and in a dream God warned him not to seek revenge. Both these men
        were unsaved and God spoke words of warning and terrible dread to
        them even though they never got saved.

        > Dear siblings, I believe you both have discounted the ability of
        the soverign Lord to fully convict and bring about Godly repentance
        in the lives of this other man. Please realize your folly and
        confess your unbelief as sin. Tim Way

        > David <aurelius_dg@y...> wrote:
        >
        > Hello Amazing Grace,
        >
        > Thanks for yuor congratulations,and welcome to the discussion
        > board. I'm so glad that your friend has such a loving woman on
        his
        > side,and yes, you will be able to help him,but he must also want
        > help himself.
        >
        > Don't be too dismayed he didn't disclose his SSA for a long
        > time,belief me,broaching that topic is very difficult,especialley
        > with loved ones.
        >
        > You say that he currentley identifies as gay, so is he actively
        > involved sexualley with other men or has he stopped? If not,does
        he
        > want to stop the behaviour,because its crucial he wants to stop
        with
        > his whole heart if he is to see any victory.
        >
        > Have yuo read Rick's post 5063? It has the lesson that we need
        > do something for ourselves to enable G-d to then bless us.
        >
        > On the same theme,in Deutron 21v10 we read "" When yuo shall
        go
        > out to wage war against you enemy,and HaShem yuor G-d shall give
        you
        > victory over them""
        > Who goes out? YOU DO
        >
        > Who gives victory ? G-D DOES
        >

        > In yuor post you said <<< I also pray daily that he will
        > come to know and accept Gd's will for his life and that he will
        have
        > the courage to pursue it. Is there something else I'm missing
        that
        > needs to be said or done?>>>>
        >

        > You are alreadey doing all that you can.
        >
        > Best Wishes, David G,London UK
        >

        > ,
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        > if (document.domain.indexOf("yahoo.com") != -1)
        document.domain="yahoo.com";var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL =
        new Array();lrec_URL[1]
        = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245783.3850291.5098517.1456764/D=egroupweb/S
        =1705074683:HM/A=1485589/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=11b5iavbv/*http://www.at
        lanticvideo.com/clients/ccom";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow
        (1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
        /flash/us_catholic/300_250_b.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL
        = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245783.3850291.5098517.1456764/D=egroupweb/S
        =1705074683:HM/A=1485589/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=11b5iavbv/*http://www.a
        tlanticvideo.com/clients/ccom";var lrec_altimg
        = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
        /flash/us_catholic/300_250_b.jpg";var lrec_width = 300;var
        lrec_height = 250;

        > Questions on the group? contact founder directly at: ncxds@y...
        >
        > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of:
        > NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
        >
        > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
        >
        > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion List:
        <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
        <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

        Service.