Re: [ExGDBd] Message for young guys who struggle...

  • ncxds
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      Welcome!! It looks like you are from Autralia (or Austria??) check
      out my international links on my website (home page for this board)
      (http://geocities.com/exgaylinks) for ministries in your area.

      Feel free to post away and WELCOME!!

      -- Alan

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, steven@l... wrote:

      > hey there

      > I would like to join this group Im 20 male and Sturggle with same
      sex

      > attraction and would love to fellowship with people my age group!

      > God Bless

      > Steven
    • thanuja fdo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2003
        Hi,
        How r u?Did u find an answer?
        Sohan
        steven@... wrote:hey there

        I would like to join this group Im 20 male and Sturggle with same sex
        attraction and would love to fellowship with people my age group!

        God Bless
        Steven

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2003
          Hi Steven,

          I am the mother of a 20 year old gay son. Would you mind doing me a favor. Read the preview to my son's story at:
          www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053 and the attachments and let me know if you relate to any of our story.

          Sincerely, Bridget Night