Exodus NEW site

  • ncxds
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
      They have moved to a new site, but neglected to re-direct their old
      site. Also Regen books still does not work (still links to ols site,
      as well).

      http://www.exodus-international.org
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
        Thanks for "spreading the word" on the new address. I edited the LINKS in the EGMM and put the new ones in yesterday. I sure hope they get the Regeneration link operative soon, that's a "goldmine."
        I called Alan and Randy yesterday but they were out of the office. I'll try again next week.
        Keep on keepin' on, I love you in Christ and pray for you!
        In Jesus' Matchless Name,
        Dave
        ncxds <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:They have moved to a new site, but neglected to re-direct their old

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
          Already have been in e-touch with Alan. He is aware of the problem,
          as is Regen. The URL was not renewed, but they were already in
          process of changing sites. All should be back soon at the new site.

          -- Alan

          --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Dave <davd_none@y...>

          <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
          <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

          > In Jesus' Matchless Name,

          > Dave

        • Halfpenny
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
            I was away on a men's retreat over the weekend. While there, one of our older members got up and shared that he has recently been diagnosed with cancer. He said it's wonderful news, because he's been trying to share the Lord with his doctor, and as soon as the Lord heals him, maybe the doctor will be saved! He also said maybe the Lord will decide not to heal him, and Praise the Lord, that's fine too! This man's cheerfulness is unquenchable, and has been since I've known him. As you all know, I'm more inclined to be stoic than full of joy and hope in adversity, and I went out on the beach, as I had several times, to pray about why I have so little faith. My question to the Lord was "Do you really work evey trial and heartache, every detail of our lives into a wonderful plan? Or is it just our job to manage as best we can?

            As I walked along the beach pndering this, I noticed a pair of eyeglasses that was half-buried under the sand. For a split second I wondered to myself: "I wonder where God was in THIS person's details?" Picking the glasses up, I realized that, well, um, they were mine! I must have dropped them on a prior walk! God led me back to my own glasses and used my own negligence to remind me that nothing is outside His plan and providence!

            Feel free to pass this along to anyone who needs the encouragement.

            Joe