Re: Im struggling ;

  • kennyedit227 <kennyedit@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hey Tim. I have been feeling a little bit of the same way. The ministry I attend
      has no ex-gay people (though I've seeked counseling from the pastor - but he
      is EXTREMELY busy) and I just want a physical person to help me along to
      just be there and help me through this and talk to about this.

      I know that feeling that you are feeling. I had it last night. My stomach was
      even hurting from it.

      I love you Tim. I don't even really know you, but I know I care. Not to mention
      the fact that God loves you and me too!

      Peace to you, bro!
      Kenny

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Way <inotheway@y...>