Pray for this guy please

  • Janet Hensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Attention everyone:
      I have a wonderful pastor and his wife is a real blessing. She has a brother who has been in the homosexual behavior for years. Up til now he has been angry with anything to do with God and she has found it very hard to be around him.

      Recently Shawn, that's his name, has been asking questions. He makes it clear that he isn't ready to change but wants to know more and also asked for counsel.
      I have never met Shawn but I would think he is a very nice person and is seeking answers for his life. PLEASE pray for God's hand to reveal more to Shawn.

      Love, all of you

      Jan