Stephen Davis AKA "Wayne"

  • ncxds
    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hmmmm....

      Stephen recently signed a post as "Wayne". Is this a mere coincidence, or is this another one of the infamous Wayne Besen's pseudonyms on this board to harrass its members???? I will let you all decide his fate based on his previous posts and any defense he may have (please post your defense here, Wayne).

      I will read all responses on (or soon after) Jan 3, 2003. Please complete all responses by then. If I have no reason to keep him, he will be removed and banned under the assumption he really is Wayne.

      PLease let me know what you think and if I am on the right track (especially based on his posts) or is this mere coincidence and an overly paranoid moderator?!? ;-)

      -- Alan
    • Stephen Davis
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 7, 2003
        Thanks Alan!
        I am very excited to continue my fellowship with you and the others!
        God Bless
        ncxds <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:The message was deleted along with most of the others on the "cult" theme beyond the first few posts. The topic was not germaine to this board and I did not deem it worthy of archiving.

        Just another one of the duties of moderating this group (a job that, in recent months, has been more of a chore than a blessing).

        By the way, I am always looking for assistnat moderators for this board. Please e-mail me directly (ncxds@...) if you are interested.

        ALSO, please change the Subject line on your possts when you r subject strays too far away from the original post. I can see why poor Stephen has felt attacked since over 80% of recent messages have cantained an accustion of him in the subject line!!

        Now Stephen -- this has been an inquiry (though at times you may have felt like it was an inquisition!) to yourself and the membership for me to see all sides of the story. Now that you have (finally) explained yourself and the reason for your "Wayne" entry and the general opinion I have received from the board has been supportive of you, you are now welcomed back to this group. If you were here a few months ago ( notice the hit count around Nov. on this board was extremely high -- though most of these hits have now been removed -- see paragraphs 1-2, above) you would know what a pain Wayne (as well as several others) were to this board and its ministry. Please forgive our zealousness as we try to do our own sifting of wheat and chaff.

        Thanks you for your patience and please pray for mine!!!

        -- Alan