RE: [ExGDBd] Gay mentors

  • Matt Mercer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Does anyone not find it strange that BB is now taking homosexuals as
      mentors, but not pedophiles? Now, I know the two are not necessarily
      synonymous, but what about NAMBLA? Are they going to ask homosexuals if
      they espouse or belong to NAMBLA, or such related organization? What is
      the moral difference between having an homosexual as a mentor, or having
      a pedophile as a mentor? Or having a homosexual pedophile as a mentor?
      We can argue the semantics of the words, or, we can express concern what
      types of individuals have access to our kids, as mentors? Some would
      argue that homosexuals have to recruit. I will leave that one alone, but
      does not anyone else have concerns about BB's actions?

      Matt