File - MinistryNeeds

  • exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 81 , Sep 1, 2013
      Ministry Needs (keep these in your prayers)
      NCXDS Ex-Gay Christian Ministries
      (the parent ministry of the Ex-Gay Discussion Board)

      We are continually looking for volunteers to serve in the following positins:

      Assistant Moderators for this Ex-Gay Discussion Board (~700 members strong!!) [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/%5d helps to answer questions on the discussion board, re-direct discussions when they go off-topic, screen/approve new members, and refer people to ministries in their local area.

      Assistant WebMasters (at least some web programming/html experience is preferred, but not required) helps keep the links list [http://geocities.com/exgaylinks%5d as current as possible (this is becoming more and more of a time-consuming task as more ministries and additional resources seem to pop-up on the web weekly!)

      Assistant Web Researcher helps to validate the many links that we have on our site to ensure they are still valid, as well as to "glean" additional ministries and other resources from those sites as well as using search engines to find even more ministries and resources to include in our list (NO programming experience necessary, anyone who can "Google" qualifies).

      Pray that God sends us volunteers to help keep this ministry strong and active to serve the Internet community and provide information and referral information on Healing from Homosexuality. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please have them contact me.

      Blessings!!

      --Alan Levering
      Founder/Director
      NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries
      ncxds@...
    • exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com