Re: [ExGDBd] File - MinistryNeeds

  • John Randall
    Message 1 of 81 , Jul 12, 2013
      So a good question that would have a big impact on a lot of people. To what
      level of SSA did you have? Do you feel freedom from these desire? How did
      you accomplish this?

      I did have a strong desire to know certain other guys 19-29 intimately,
      getting stornger as I got older, now the desires have tapered off mainly
      due to lack of any sexual interest at 73. I would have to say, cure due to
      lack of interest.

      JohnR in WI

      Message 81 of 81 , Aug 1 9:06 AM

        Assistant Moderators for this Ex-Gay Discussion Board (~700 members strong!!) [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/%5d helps to answer questions on the discussion board, re-direct discussions when they go off-topic, screen/approve new members, and refer people to ministries in their local area.

        ncxds@...