Stumbling Toward Freedom from Homosexuality

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:18 AM
      Good Morning,
      I thought you all might be interested in my recent talk on the Pure
      Passion network, in which I speak very transparently about my long
      struggle with homosexuality and the impact it has had on my life and the
      lives of others. I am hopeful this transparency might be helpful to
      some of you.
      You can access the interview a number of ways, but I am providing a
      couple of links.
      The first is to my blog: Signs of a Struggle
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/> .
      The second is to Vimeo <http://vimeo.com/64465473> , the video network.
      God Bless,
      Thom Hunterth2950@...