Re: Need for Assistant Moderators

  • Frank S
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      John R

      There is also another need that we must have here. We also need to make the message board here in this particular group "Membership Accessible" only. Why? My messages in this particular group get shown in many search engines whenever somebody types my name in the search engines. I have gotten two really disturbing e-mails that were forged using an anonymous re-mailer and with somebody elses e-mail address in the address section. If the owner and current moderators are reading this reply, please take my suggestion into consideration and please make the message board "Membership Accessible" only. Please take it into consideration. Thanks.

      To the owner and moderators, let me know what you think.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover