ATTN: Group Owner and Moderators

  • Frank S
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      To The Group Owner and Moderators

      I would like to repeat a suggestion that I made some time ago. It is concerning the group and I think that it would make the group much better.

      I again suggest that the message board archives be "Membership Accessible" only. I only suggest this as posts that I sent to this group in the past have turned up in lists of searches when a search was done using my name and I have had people send me forged e-mails using anonymous re-mailers and they were the opposite of what I was seeking from the group.

      I again suggest that the message board archives in this group be "Membership Accessible" only. Please inform of what you think of my suggestion as I think that it help make the group a better place to be for many of us who struggle with SSA and seek healing. Thanks in advance.

      I look forward to hearing from you.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
        Dear Moderator,
        I am a member of this group but do not post any message as i used to. Now I have stopped having messages coming into my inbox. Is there a reason why I no longer receive messages? Is there something I was supposed to do that i did not do?
        Thanks.
        Tom.