Again; ATTN: Group Owner & Moderators

  • Frank S
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      I have been trying to contact the group owner, via personal e-mail, about an idea that I shared with them , but so far, I haven't heard from them as of yet.

      The idea that I shared with them is something that I think will help benefit the group. If any of the moderators can contact the group owner on my behalf, please do so. I would like to know what they think of the idea that I shared. Thanks so much.

      I look forward to hearing from the owner.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover