ATTN Group Owner and Moderators

  • Frank S
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      I have been trying to contact the group owner via personal e-mail about a suggestion that I recently shared that I think can help benefit the group. I haven't heard from the group owner as of yet.

      If any of the moderators can contact the group owner on my behalf, could you please do so? I would really appreciate that. It is because I haven't heard from them and I would like to know what the group owner thinks of my suggestion. Thanks so much.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover