This May Hurt a Little

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012

      Giving a pass to anyone who sins sexually is nothing more than cultural
      bias. Sexual sin is sexual sin. I personally think Jesus would have
      spent just as much time drawing in the sand for the homosexual as he did
      for the adulteress. And he would have given the same advice: "Go and
      sin no more."

      I hope you'll click on the link below and read the entire post on my
      blog, Signs of a Struggle

      Here's the link: This May Hurt a Little
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/08/this-may-hurt-little.html>
      .

      As always, my books are available for 50% off to group members at this
      link: BridgeBack Ministries Books
      <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/books/> .

      In Him,

      Thom